How Women Won WWII: A New Era UnfoldsFeb 17, 2023
Before we wrap up our series on how Women Won World War II, we need to talk about what happened next. It was the question on everyone’s mind in the summer of 1945. The Axis Powers had been defeated, soldiers were on their way home, and the destruction from the war had devastated countless cities across Europe. In America, citizens wondered, “What happens now?”
Links to Full Episode:
- Double V Campaign
- United We Win
- Women of the 6888th
- Colored Hutment Area in Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge School Desegregation
- Potsdam Handshake
- Ethel and Julius Rosenberg
- Women After the War movie
Episode Sponsor Codes:
- If you want to live a more empowered life, therapy can get you there. Visit BetterHelp.com/sharon today to get 10% off your first month.
- Visit OliveandJune.com/sharon20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
Stay in the loop!
Don't get caught off guard by the latest current events. I'll guide you to know the facts, understand what's relevant, and be informed.