How Women Won WWII: AABBA and the Art of CodebreakingFeb 08, 2023
Today on Here's Where It Gets Interesting, let's break some secret wartime codes. Shakespeare and Al Capone. What could possibly be a link between these two men who were born centuries apart? A master codebreaker named Elizebeth Smith Friedman. If her name doesn’t sound familiar, there’s a reason for that. Even though she is one of the pioneers of cryptanalysis, very few people knew about her war-changing contributions until after her files were declassified in 2008.
Links to Full Episode:
- Elizebeth and William
- Elizebeth and George Fabyan
- Code Sheet from Elizebeth
- Codebreakers at Bletchley Park
Episode Sponsor Codes:
- If you want to live a more empowered life, therapy can get you there. Visit BetterHelp.com/sharon today to get 10% off your first month.
- Visit OliveandJune.com/sharon20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
Stay in the loop!
Don't get caught off guard by the latest current events. I'll guide you to know the facts, understand what's relevant, and be informed.