How Women Won WWII: British Wrens at WarFeb 01, 2023
Let’s head to Great Britain and learn about a military organization that recruited women into the war effort all across the country. Women volunteered in great numbers and, throughout the war, thousands of women participated. You might even call them…a flock.
Links to Full Episode:
- The WRNS at WATU in Training
- Dame Katharine Furse
- Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent as a Wren
- Edward Molyneux WRNS Uniform
- Dame Vera Laughton Mathews
Episode Sponsor Codes:
- Try Thrive Causemetics! Right now, you can get 15% off your first order by visiting thrivecausemetics.com/SHARON.