How Women Won WWII: Rosie the Riveter Was Just the BeginningJan 23, 2023
Welcome to our new series, How Women Won World War II. Over the next few weeks, we’ll explore the incredibly varied and complex roles women stepped into during World War II. No, they weren’t GIs. They didn’t land at the beach on Normandy on D-Day, or face military combat, but without a doubt, the roles they performed shaped the way the war was both fought and won.
Links to Full Episode:
- Norman Rockwell’s Rosie the Riveter
- J. Howard Miller’s Rosie the Riveter
- Canada’s Ronnie the Bren Gun Girl
- Princess Elizabeth as a mechanic
Episode Sponsor Codes:
- Try Thrive Causemetics! Right now, you can get 15% off your first order by visiting thrivecausemetics.com/SHARON.
Stay in the loop!
Don't get caught off guard by the latest current events. I'll guide you to know the facts, understand what's relevant, and be informed.