How Women Won WWII: The Booming Work of Women ScientistsFeb 03, 2023
In a previous episode of our series, we had a conversation about the combined efforts of the Allied science community to beat Germany in the race to understand and build atomic weapons. It was a team effort, and you know what? We barely scratched the surface. Today, we’ll peek into the minds of some of the greatest women scientists during World War II.
Links to Full Episode:
- Women at The Radium Institute
- Lise Meitner, Irene Joliot-Pierre, Elizabeth Rona, Marie Curie
- Leona Woods (with the Met Lab team)
- Chicago Met Lab - 1st Nuclear Reactor Site
- Diz Graves with her daughter, Trinity (named after the atomic test)
- Farm Hall
Episode Sponsor Codes:
- Try Thrive Causemetics! Right now, you can get 15% off your first order by visiting thrivecausemetics.com/SHARON.